Thursday, 20 December 2012

Question 4 - Who Would Be The Target Audience For Your Media Product?

 Would Be The Target Audience For Your Media Product?

My magazine "Pop It" I think it targets people between the age of 15 - 18, and will be aimed more towards females. In my research for my target audience whilst planning my magazine I thought that it would be aimed at both females and males, but now I think it would be more for females.
  I think that the psycho graphics for the magazine are the same as my research, achievers, the people who want to achieve a lot in life and also radicals that like to stand out from everyone and also because it is a younger audience I also think they would still be hedonists,who like to play and enjoy life now. 
  My target audience will still be the same on the Jicnar scale of B-C and i think that the consumption profile has changed a little bit after the production. The new consumption profile is.


  • Look up to their role models. 
  • Go out with friends.
  • Going out and having fun.
  • Make their own fashion trends.
  • Go to the some of the music festivals.
My target audience has changed a little bit because I think they would be the type to look up to their favourite music artist and would like to be like them.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment